KEPCO establishes JV with China Datang

According to Mergermarket, an independent M&A intelligence service, Korea Electric Power (KEPCO) announced on November 17 that it has agreed to form a joint venture with electricity company China Datang, to provide a power supply to Inner Mongolia. China Datang will hold a 60 percent stake while Korea Electric Power will hold the remaining 40 percent.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>